Monday, March 30, 2009

10-Step Bread (TOP SECRET!!!)


This is by far the best, easiest bread recipe I have ever come across in my life.


I.... I almost don't want to share it with you. But I feel obligated, because it's so amazing. I have to share it with you.

I also have to thank Mamie, because she is the one who gave me the recipe. Amazing I tell you. Amazing.


10-Step Bread

Ingredients
5 1/2 cups hot water
2 tbsp quick-rise yeast
1 tbsp salt
2/3 cup oil
2/3 cup honey (or sugar, or brown sugar)
12-14 cups flour (white, wheat, or part white and part wheat)

Directions
1-Put hot water in a large mixing bowl.
2-Put 7 cups of flour in the hot water.
3-Sprinkle the yeast, salt, honey, and oil over the flour.
4-Mix (beat, until well blended).
5-Keep adding flour, one cup at a time, until it's able to be kneaded.
6-Sprinkle some flour onto clean counter surface and knead for 10 minutes.
7-Grease pans. (Four big loaf pans, or six average loaf pans)
8-Separate into loaves and put in pans.
9-Turn oven on 350 let raise in pans while oven preheats. (15 minutes or so)
10-Bake for 40 minutes (or 45). (Until it sounds hollow when tapped)



Oh PLEASE - if you make this bread, let me know how it turned out. I'm wondering if it worked for me to mock all my failed breads past...

And if this is universally awesome, do share!

;o)


KNEAD, AHOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment